Monday, January 31, 2011

Pitavastatin Equivalent Doses

Larry Summers, Ricky West? wolfgang Lemper? Peter Leuchner


Who does not know him? Larry Summer's with a band? I've met him
on 01/08/2010 seen at the Country Friends
with Lennerockers.
At 17 years he has bought his first guitar.
. .... With a rock 'n roll shows and has his Elvis show continues to impress the masses.

In the 60s he has been two records, which are now sought by collectors: Donna "and" tears "

In 1967 his second single was titled" Never play with me "/ B side, so alone ... Ricky was
Professional!

He remains a genuine frankfurter boy ... I am also grateful to William Lutz (Oldies Club) for B rare photos ...
There was once Oldies-Club Wetterau



I have the record belongs ......... it is a rarity ... Thanks Larry, that I could hear.

Press


Discography:







0 comments:

Post a Comment