Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wording For Invitations Guest Have To Pay

I'd like to make a step towards a treeskulpture with a larix

This Japanese larch stands for about 6 years as a large bonsai garden (180 cm) on a rock bowl. The upper branches are in relation to the very bottom is very thick and somehow I like him in appearance, not very good. The base of the rock shell is collapsed for new year and could not hold the ground, so the tree was now dirket before me and the view has changed. Now I will cut him and made him create a tree sculpture which is portable and bonsai measures amounts.

you agree with me that this is the right way? :-)

This jap. Larch stands for approx. 6 years as a big garden bonsai (180 cm) on a rock bowl. The upper branches are very thick comparatively very much to lower and anyhow I do not like it in his appearance very well. The underframe of the rock bowl has collapsed at New Year and could not hold the mass any more, now so the tree stood dirket before me and the view has changed. Now I will reduce it and create a tree sculpture which is portable and bonsai masses corresponds.

Do you agree to me that this is the right way ? :-)

Este el alerce jap. está de pie durante aprox. 6 años como un bonsai de jardín grande (180 cm) en un maceta de roca. Las ramas superiores son muy gruesas comparativamente much to lose and still do not like it in appearance very well. The "underframe" bowl of rock has fallen into the New Year and could not hold more mass, then the tree now did not dirket before me and the view has changed. Now we will reduce and create a tree sculpture which is portable and corresponding masses of bonsai.

"you agree with me that this is the right way? :-)


Malthus Then I maybe looks in a FEW years



0 comments:

Post a Comment